Ray-Ban RB3025 Classic Aviator Sunglasses, Black/G-15 Green, 58 mm
- CLASSIC AVIATOR SUNGLASSES: Protect your eyes with style made famous by aviators since 1937. Ray-Ban RB3025 Large Metal Aviator Sunglasses are superior unisex glasses with multiple frame and lens options.
- NON-POLARIZED SUNGLASSES: RB3025 Aviator sunglasses feature legendary Ray-Ban G-15 non-polarized lenses, which provide superior protection against UV light and were originally designed for military use.
- 100% UV PROTECTION: These stylish sunglasses were made famous by Top Gun. You can feel comfortable knowing that the Ray-Ban lenses will provide 100% UV protection.
- UNISEX SUNGLASSES: Whether you’re looking for, Ray-Ban sunglasses for women or men, RB3025 Aviators are designed as unisex sunglasses that are durable and fashionable.
- MULTIPLE FRAME AND LENS COLORS: With a variety of metal frame colors to choose from, including gold or silver, see the world through a variety of lens colors—all of which provide optimal visual clarity and 100% UV protection.
- MULTIPLE SIZE OPTIONS: Choose from a variety of size options including 55mm, 58 millimeters, and 62 millimeters. 55 millimeters is recommended for smaller or more narrow faces, while the bigger 62 millimeters is recommended for those with large heads or wide faces. The 58 millimeters is the best fit for men with an average width face, and fits the average woman’s face for a slightly oversized look.
- CASE & LENS CLOTH INCLUDED: Each pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses come with a case and lens cloth to clean and protect them from scratches and damage.
- VISIT THE RAY-BAN BRAND SHOP: Click on the Ray-Ban logo above to view the entire Ray-Ban brand assortment.
Originally designed for U.S. aviators in 1937, Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator sunglasses have quickly become one of the most iconic sunglasses models in the world. These perfect Ray-Ban Aviators for women and men are a timeless model that combines great aviator styling with exceptional quality, performance, and comfort. Ray-Ban glasses feature high-quality G-15 non-polarized lenses, which provide superior 100% UV protection and enhance vision in multiple light conditions. Aviator sunglasses by Ray-Ban are comfortable unisex glasses that are offered in multiple frames- and lens color options.
Made famous by the 1980s movie Top Gun and others, these Ray-Ban sunglasses for women and men are known for elegant wireframes that are durable and built to last. With a classic metal frame, you can see the world through a variety of lens colors including crystal brown, crystal green, G-15 non-polarized, and more—all of which provide optimal visual clarity and 100% UV protection. G-15 lenses absorb 85% of visible light and block out most blue light. They provide amazing color contrast and produce better clarity and more natural vision. These sunglasses for women and men are comfortable to wear and make a statement anywhere you wear them. To keep them clean, we’ve included a lens cloth in the case.
Ray-Ban is the world’s most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America, adventure, great cities, wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity.
Ray-Ban is the world’s most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity. Starting with a silver screen debut in 1961, Ray-Ban sunglasses have appeared throughout hundreds of films and have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen. With timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban consistently blends high-tech design, lenses, and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today’s fashion demands.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.36 x 6.3 x 2.36 inches; 1.12 Ounces
- Item model number : 0RB3025
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : March 12, 2003
- Manufacturer : Ray-Ban Sunglasses
- ASIN : B000GLN15O
- Country of Origin : Italy
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, items can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.